PPT Odisha Recruitment 2018 – Paradip Port Trust (PPT) has issued a job notification for 06 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.PPT invites application for Loco Driver post under Ministry of Shipping.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 23/04/2018.
PPT Loco Driver Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
PPT Odisha Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Loco Driver Post –
No of Vacancy – 06 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for PPT Odisha Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 65 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 28500 per month for Odisha Paradip Port Trust 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must have locomotive driver certificate.
- Candidate must have a license for driving the locomotive from any training institute of Railways.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2018 post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for PPT Odisha Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Paradip Port Trust, Odisha – Loco Driver Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for PPT Odisha Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Now you have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Office of the Chief Mechanical Engineer, E&M Department, Paradip Port Trust, PO – Paradip Port Trust, Dist – Jagatsinghpur, Odisha – 754142
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can download their interview list or can check final result from here, who applied for Odisha PPT Loco Driver Post 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 11/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 23/04/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 23/04/2018