Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – Pune Cantonment Board (PCB) has issued a job notification for 95 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. PCB invites application for Teacher, Lab Asst, Technical Helper & Peon post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 12/06/2018.
Pune Cantonment Board Teaching & Non-Teaching Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Special Educator – 07 post
- Counsellor – 03 post
- Teacher (Various) – 52 post
- Montessori – 13 post
- Balwadhi Ayah – 11 post
- Lab Assistant – 03 post
- B.E. (Mechanical / Production) – 01 post
- DME – 01 post
- ITI Carpentary – 01 post
- Technical Helper – 02 post
- Peon – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please check Pune Cantonment Board 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have B.A, B.PEd, D.Ed, B.Sc, M.A. B.Ed, M.A & M.Com degree from a recognised University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for Pune Cantonment Board Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018 post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Cantonment Board Pune – Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, prepare your Bio-Data in a prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully in your personal Bio-Data.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – Pune Cantonment Board, Golibar Maidan, Pune – 411001
Interview List/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for Pune Cantonment Board Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 04/06/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 11th & 12th June 2018