Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018 –The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as the autonomous agency to advise the federal government.
Punjab PSC 105 Lecturer & Programmer Vacancy
The Punjab Pubilc Service Commission has issued a job notification for 105 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. PPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Lecturer & Programmer. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 07/08/2018 and The last date application form 29/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer & Programmer vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Punjab Pubilc Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Lecturer & Programmer|
|No. Of Vacancies||105|
|Job Location||Punjab State|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||07/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Lecturer electronics engineering – 15 post
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering – 22 post
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering – 15 post
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – 11 post
- Lecturer Computer Engineering – 10 post
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing – 01 post
- Lecturer Chemistry – 03 post
- Programmer – 04 post
- Lecturer Medical Lab Technology – 02 post
- Lecturer Math- 05 post
- Lecturer English – 06 post
- Lecturer Physics – 11 post
- Minimum of Age- 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 37 years.
- Age Relaxation as per govt rule.
- Rs. 15600-39100+ 5400 Grade pay
- Candidates should have Engineering Degree, Master Degree & Computer Science Technology or equivalent.
- One year Experience in Industry/ field/training.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Check Notification given below
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Online Starting Date||07/08/2018|
|Last Date depositing Fee||06/09/2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|