Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan High Court has issued a job notification for 2309 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.Rajasthan HC invites online application for Class IV (Office Peon / Driver) post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/03/2018.
Rajasthan HC Class IV 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Class IV Office Peon & Driver Post –
No of Post – 2309 post
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-35 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For Women candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years (Gen.) and 10 years for SC/ST
3. Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 12400 per month for HC Class IV post.
4. Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12 th passed out from a recognised State Board.
- Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit is compulsory for all applicant.
5. Application Fee –
Application fee details for Rajasthan HC 2018 Class IV post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/Women candidate – Rs. 60
6. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Verification of Document
- Marks obtained in Secondary Exam
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rajasthan High Court – Class IV (Office Peon/Equivalent) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document like – Passport size photo, Signature, 10th & 12th mark sheet, NCC certificate etc.
- Mention a valid Email ID and Mobile number in the online application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through Internet Banking.
- Take print out of Online Application Form
9. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 12/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 13/03/2018