Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) Vacancy at 2309 posts. Rajasthan High Court invites online application for Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) post.All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 13/03/2018.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
Name Of Post – Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent)
No of Post – 2309 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 17700/- p.m
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 post is as follows
- Candidate Age Limit should be between 18-35 years as on 01/01/2018.
- For Gen (FEMALE) Candidate Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For SC/ST/OBC (MALE) Candidate Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For SC/ST/OBC (FEMALE) Candidate Upper age relaxation for 10 years.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Secondary passed out from a recognised Board.
- Educational Qualification information go to official notification.
Application Fee –
- For GEN/OBC Candidate Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidate Application Fee – Rs. 60/-
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Rajasthan High Court Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) post will be based on following criteria
- Candidates will be selected based on Secondary Exam Marks.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rajasthan High Court –Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can Apply online Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents like – DOB proof, Qualification certificate, Photographs and Signature in JPEG format.
- Mobile Number and E-mail id.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of Online Application Form after successful submission.
=> Apply Online
Admit card and Result –
All candidate can take print out of their admit card or check exam result from here, who applied for Rajasthan High Court 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13/03/2018.