RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018 – Regional Institute Of Education (RIE) Ajmer has issued a job notification for 45 vacancies under National Council of Education Research & Training. RIE Ajmer invites application for Technical Coordinator, Producer, Engineer, PGT, TGT, Lab Assistant & LDC post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 15/06/2018.
RIE Ajmer PGT, TGT, Lab Asst & LDC Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technical Coordinator – 01 post
- Producer – 01 post
- Engineer – 01 post
- Production Assistant – 01 post
- PGT – 10 post
- TGT – 11 post
- WET – 04 post
- Counselor – 01 post
- PRT – 05 post
- Compounder – 01 post
- Lab Assistant – 03 post
- LDC – 06 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for RIE Ajmer Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 27-40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15110-36000 per month for RIE Ajmer 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Technical Coordinator – Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering from a recognised University with 3-year experience.
- For Producer – Degree/Diploma in a production of a film or TV programme from a recognised University.
- For Engineer – 3-year diploma in Radio/Telecommunication from a recognised Institute.
- For Production Asst – Diploma or Certificate from a recognised Institute with 7-year experience in photography.
- For PGT – Post-Graduate or B. Ed degree from a recognised Board with 50% marks.
- For TGT/WET – Bachelor degree with 50% marks from a recognised University.
- For Lab Asst – B.Sc or Graduate degree from a recognised University.
- For LDC – Candidate should be 12th passed out with a Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
Application Fee –
Please check Regional Institute Of Education Ajmer Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Regional Institute Of Education Ajmer – Technical Coordinator, Producer Gr II, Engineer Gr II, Production Asst, LDC, Lab Asst, PGT, Lab Asst and Counselor Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Enter valid Email Id in the application form along with your Photo & Signature.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original documents at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – The Administrative Officer, Regional Institute Of Education, Ajmer.
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for RIE Ajmer PGT, TGT, Lab Asst & LDC Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application – 15/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 28th May to 15th June 2018