RITES Recruitment 2018 – Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) has issued a job notification for 10 vacancies at RITES Bhawan, Gurgaon.RITES invites online application for Assistant Engineer Civil post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 21/02/2018.
RITES Assistant Engineer post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
RITES Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Assistant Engineer Civil Post –
No of Post – 10 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for RITES Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 30 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 12, 600 – 32, 500 for Assistant Engineer post.
Educational Qualification –
- Full-Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for RITES Assistant Engineer post-2018.
Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate Rail India Technical & Economic Service Recruitment post-2018 will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rail India Technical & Economic Service – Assistant Engineer Civil post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for RITES Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all scanned copies of the relevant document.
Offline Process to apply for Assistant Engineer Post – Follow below instruction to apply via post –
- Take print out of Online Application form.
- Attach self-attested copies of documents like – Two passport size photographs, DOB certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, Identity Proof, PAN card and PWD certificate.
- Send application form to – Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001
Admit Card –
Candidate can download their admit card for RITES Assistant Engineer post from here.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Registration – 31/01/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Registration – 21/02/2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Documents – 28/02/2018