RITES Recruitment 2018 – Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) Ltd has issued a job notification for 30 vacancies at Gurgaon location.RITES invites online application for Engineer Electrical and Engineer Mechanical post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 22/02/2018.
RITES Engineer 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
RITES Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Engineer (Electrical) – 22 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 16974 + Allowance
2. Engineer (Mechanical) – 08 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 16,974 + Allowance
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for RITES Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 32 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Educational Qualification –
- For Engineer Electrical Post – Full-Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Minimum 2 year industry experience in production.
- For Engineer Mechanical Post – Full-Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Minimum 2 year industry experience in production.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for RITES 2018 Engineer post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for RITES Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rail India Technical & Economic Service – Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for RITES Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload Self-attested copies of relevant documents like – 2 recent passport size colour photographs, DOB proof, Educational Certificate, SC/ST/OBC Certificate, PAN Card and PWD certificate.
- Take print out of Online Application form for future use.
Admit Card and Result –
Candidate can take print out of their admit card or can check their result from here, who applied for RITES Recruitment 2018 Engineer post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 12/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 22/02/2018
- Date of Written Test – 24/02/2018
- Date of Interview – 25/02/2018