RITES REcruitment 2018: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a job notification for 38 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. RITES invites online application for Dy Manager & Site Engineer Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 10/04/2018.
RITES Recruitment 2018 Dy Manager & Site Engineer post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below:
RITES Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
- Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Name Of The Post:
- Additional General Manager (O&M): 02 post
- Additional General Manager (Sr.Maintenance Expert): 01 post
- Joint General Manager (Chief Property Development Planner): 02 post
- Deputy General Manager (Civil)/ Section Engineer: 20 post
- Deputy General Manager (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)/ MEP Expert: 07 post
- Manager (Traction)/ MEP Expert: 02 post
- Deputy General Manager (Platform Screen Door)/ PSD Expert: 01 post
- Site Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)/ MEP Expert: 03 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- RITES 38 post
- Max 54 years as on 01/04/2018.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
- Additional General Manager (O&M): Rs 43200-66000/-
- Joint General Manager: 36600-62000/-
- Deputy General Manager: Rs 29100-54500/-
- Manager: Rs 29900-50000/-
- Site Engineer: Rs 16400-40500/-
- Candidates should have Full-time First Class Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical/ Communication Engineering.
- Application fee, Candidates check official notification.
RITES Selection Process:
- Written Exam
RITES Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment 2018 – Dy Manager & Site Engineer 38 post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for RITES Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use
- Advertisement Date: 12/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04/05/2018.
RITES Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online Form: Click Here
Admit Card: Available soon
Official Website: Click Here