RSTV Recruitment 2018 – Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) has issued a job notification for 43 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. RSTV invites application for Executive Editor, Executive Producer, Senior Anchor, Consultant-Programmes, Chief Researcher, Producer, Video Editor and Technical Executive post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 21/05/2018.
RSTV Producer, Editor & Consultant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
RSTV Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Executive Editor – 01 post
- Executive Producer – 01 post
- Associate Executive Producer – 01 post
- Head of Graphics – 01 post
- Senior Anchor – 04 post
- Consultant – 04 post
- Senior Assistant Editor – 01 post
- Senior Producer – 01 post
- Senior Guest Coordinator – 01 post
- Chief Researcher – 01 post
- Social Media Expert – 01 post
- Web Developer – 01 post
- Producer – 04 post
- Correspondent – 02 post
- Copy Editor – 02 post
- Video Editor – 01 post
- Senior Reporter – 01 post
- Senior Researcher – 01 post
- Technical Executive – 03 post
- Electrician – 01 post
- Assistant Producer – 09 post
- Reporter – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for RSTV Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 58 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 30000-200000 per month for RSTV 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th, Graduate, Post-Graduate, B.Tech passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- A candidate also has essential experience in the relevant fields.
Application Fee –
Please check Rajya Sabha Television Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for RSTV Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Skill Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rajya Sabha Television – Editor, Consultant & Producer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for RSTV Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – Joint Director (Admn.), Rajya Sabha Television, 3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for RSTV Producer, Editor & Consultant Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 02/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 21/05/2018