RVUNL Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has issued a job notification for 3220 vacancies under State Power Companies of Rajasthan. RVUNL invites online application for Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Jr Legal Officer, Jr Accountant, Stenographer & Jr Assistant post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 11/06/2018.
RVUN Limited Account Officer, Legal Officer, Accountant & Stenographer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Accounts Officer – 42 post
- Personnel Officer – 27 post
- Asst Personnel Officer – 67 post
- Junior Legal Officer – 48 post
- Junior Accountant – 812 post
- Stenographer – 114 post
- Junior Assistant – 2110 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for RVUNL Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-43 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for RVUN Limited 2018 post is as follows –
- For Accounts & Personnel Officer – Rs. 39300
- For Asst Personnel Officer – Rs. 37800
- For Jr Assistant – Rs. 20800
- For Legal Officer, Accountant & Stenographer – Rs. 33800
Educational Qualification –
- For Accounts & Personnel Officer – CA/ICWA, MBA & Master degree from a recognised University with 55-60% marks.
- For Asst Personnel Officer – Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- For Jr Legal Officer – Candidate should be Law Graduate from a recognised University.
- For Jr Accountant – Candidate should be B.com or M.com passed out from a recognised University.
- For Jr Asst & Stenographer – Candidate should have Graduation degree from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate (Family Income more than 2.50 Lakh) – Rs. 850
- For General candidate (Family Income less than 2.50 Lakh) – Rs. 550
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 550
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for RVUNL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Computer Based Online Test
- Written Competitive Exam
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd – Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Assistant Personnel Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for RVUNL Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, IMPS, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for RVUNL Account Officer, Legal Officer, Accountant & Stenographer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application – 22/05/2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application – 11/06/2018
- Online Fee Payment Date – 22 May to 11th June 2018