SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Post:
SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a job notification for 121 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.SBI invites online application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (Manager) for all Indian Citizens.All eligible candidates can apply online for Manager Officer post by 04/02/2018.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Manager post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Post –
Total No of Post – 121 post
(A) Chief Manager (SMGS) Post – 45 post
(B) Manager (MMGS) – 76 post
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for SBI Cheif Manager (SMGS) & Manager (MMGS) post will be as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-35 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for Gen./OBC/SC & ST is 1o yrs,13 yrs and 15 yrs respectively.
3. Pay Scale –
- For Manager (MMGS) post – Rs. 42020 – 51490 (18 Lacs annual CTC)
- For Chief Manager (SMGS) post – Rs. 50030 – 59170 (22 Lacs annual CTC)
4. Educational Qualification –
Candidate education qualification for SBI Manager post-2018 is as follows –
- Candidate should have an MBA or PGDM degree.
- Should be pass out CA course.
5. Application Fee –
The application fee for SBI Manage & Chief Manager vacancy 2018 will be given below.
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – Rs. 100
6. Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for SBI Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below mention criteria –
- Merit List
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about State Bank of India – Specialist Officer (Manager) Vacancy, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Manager post.To Apply Online for a new post you have to follow below mention steps –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now click on New Registration link.
- Select post and fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents like – Brief Resume, ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificate and Experience certificate along with the online application form.
- Now make a payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- After successful payment take a print out of e-receipt and Online Application form for future use.
9. Admit Card/Result –
The candidate who applied for SBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Cadre Officer post can download their admit card from here.Admit card will be sent by Mail or will be uploaded on Bank Website.
10. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 16/01/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 04/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application – 19/02/2018
- Online Fee Payment – 16/01/2018 to 04/02/2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure at CRPD – 12/02/2018