Solapur University Recruitment 2018 – Solapur University Maharashtra has issued a job notification for 37 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Solapur University invites application for Assistant Professor & Instrument Expert post. All eligible candidate can apply for Solapur University Recruitment 2018 post by 20/06/2018.
Solapur University Teaching & Non-Teaching Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Solapur University Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Assistant Professor – 36 post
- Instrument Expert – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Solapur University Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 66 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 18000-22000 per month for Solapur University Asst Professor 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Asst Professor – Candidate should have M.Sc, M.A, M.Com degree from a recognised University.
- For Instrument Expert – Candidate should have M.Sc or PhD degree with at least 55% marks from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Solapur University Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 250
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Finance & Accounts Officer, Solapur University, payable at Solapur.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Solapur University Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Solapur University – Teaching & Non-Teaching (Asst Professor & Instrument Expert) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Solapur University Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – University Post Graduate Schools of Solapur University, Dnyanteerth Nagar, Kegaon, Solapur-Pune National Highway, Solapur- 413255
Interview List/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for Solapur University Teaching & Non-Teaching Post 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 30/5/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 19th & 20th June 2018