South Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 21 Sports Quota Posts:
South Central Railway (SCR) has issued a notification for 21 Sports vacancies for SCR Recruitment Notice 2017-2018.All eligible candidate can apply for SCR Athletics, Badminton, Boxing, Handball, Tennis, Volleyball and Hockey Player Posts.You can apply for these posts by 27/12/2017 for SCR Sports Quota Posts.
SCR Recruitment 2017 posts other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fees and selection process information are given below.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
- Athletics (Men)- 03 posts
- Athletics (Women)- 04 posts
- Badminton (Women)- 01 post
- Basketball (Men)- 02 posts
- Boxing (Men)- 01 post
- Handball (Women)- 02 posts
- Kho-Kho (Men)- 01 post
- Tennis (Men)- 01 post
- Volleyball (Men)- 02 posts
- Volleyball (Women)- 01 post
- Weightlifting (Men)- 02 posts
- Hockey (Men)-01 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for SCR Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 is as follows –
- 18-25 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- Minimum 10th standard pass with Diploma in ITI (For GP Rs. 1900)
- 12th (+2) pass out from a recognised Board (For Rs. 1900-2000)
Pay Scale –
The candidate who selected for SCR Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 post will get Rs.5200- Rs.20200 per month.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for SCR Sports Quota Posts are as follows –
- For Gen./OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Women and Minority – Rs. 250/-
Selection Process for SCR Recruitment 2017 –
- Game skill, Physical Fitness, Coach Observation
- Sports Achievement as per norms
- Educational Qualification
- General Intelligence / Personality
Sports eligibility for SCR Sports Person Recruitment 2017 –
- Represented the country in any of the Category-B Championships/ events.
- At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships/ events.
- At least 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championship.s
- At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
- At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities.
- 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know the detailed information about the selection process, age limit, pay scale and educational qualification for South Central Railway Recruitment 2017 then you can download full notification details about SCR Sports vacancies.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply SCR for Sports Quota Post by 27/12/2017 through an Offline procedure.So follow below point to apply offline –
- First, download an Application Form with the help of given link.
- Now fill the Application Form carefully.
- Attach all self-attested documents like Educational certificate, Age proof, caste certificate, Sports achievement certificate, Two passport size photographs, Demand Draft, Two Self Addressed Envelop and Income Certificate.
- Envelop should be superscripted as – (I) Recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2017-2018 South Central Railway (II) Game (name)
- Now send Application Form to – The Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500025, Telangana.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission Application Form – 25/11/2017
- Last date for submission Application Form – 27/12/2017