South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – South Indian Bank Limited has issued a job notification for 150 vacancies under at Thrissur, Kerala. South Indian Bank invites online application for Probationary Officers post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 25/05/2018.
South Indian Bank PO Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Probationary Officers (PO) –
No of Vacancy – 150 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 25 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 23700-42020 per month for South Indian Bank 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Graduate passed out with 60% marks from a recognised University.
- Candidate should have Basic Computer Knowledge.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Vacancy 2018 is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 800
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – Rs. 200
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about South Indian Bank – Probationary Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card, Credit card, Mobile Wallet & IMPS.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 16/05/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 25/05/2018
- Tentative Date for Online Test – June 2018