Southern Railway Recruitment 2018: Southern Railways Recruitment Board has issued a job notification for 74 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Southern Railway invites application for Junior Clerk cum Typist Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 12/04/2018.
Southern Railway Junior Clerk cum Typist post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
- Southern Railways
Name Of The Post:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 74 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 74 post
Southern Railway Age limit:
- For GEN: 42 years
- OBC: 45 years
- SC/ST: 47 years
Southern Railway Pay Scale:
- Pay Matrix Level – 2 (Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-)
Southern Railway Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks as aggregate. And, 50% marks is not insisted for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and for candidates who have done their graduation.
- Should type 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Computer or Typewriter.
Southern Railway Application Fee:
- For Application fee, details check official notification.
Southern Railway Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Southern Railway Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Southern Railways Recruitment 2018 – Junior Clerk cum Typist 74 post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to -The Chairman,Railway Recruitment Cell,No.%, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent RoadBehind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai 600008
- Advertisement Date: 11/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23/04/2018.