Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 – Sri Aurobindo College Delhi has issued a job notification for 33 Non-Teaching vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.Sri Aurobindo College New Delhi invites online application for Librarian, Administrative Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant and MTS post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 15/03/2018.
Sri Aurobindo College 2018 Post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- Librarian (01 post) – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6000
- Administrative Officer (01 post) – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Senior Assistant (01 post) – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Professional Assistant (02 post) – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Senior Technical Assistant (01 post) – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Semi Professional Assistan (01 post) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800
- Assistant (UDC-02 post) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Library-08 post) – Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1800
- Mutli-Tasking Staff (Lab-15 post) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800
- MTS Computer Lab (01 post) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Sri Aurobindo College Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 27-35 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have a Master Degree or PhD degree from a recognised University with 55% marks.
- Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- A candidate should be 10th passed out for MTS post.
Note – Please check official notification page for more information about Educational Qualification.
Application Fee –
Candidate age limit for Aurobindo College Post 2018 is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 250
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Practical Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Sri Aurobindo College – Librarian, Administrative Officer, Assistant, MTS, Technical Asst Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the Online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document like – Passport size Photo, Age proof, Experience certificate, Educational certificate and Caste certificate etc.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit card and Credit card.
- After successful submission of Application form take print of it.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download their admit card/call letter from here, who applied for Delhi Aurobindo College Post-2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 01/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 15/03/2018