SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Shamrao Vithal Cooperative (SVC) Bank has issued a job notification for 30 vacancies in Maharashtra and Karnataka Branch.SVC Bank invites online application for Customer Service Representative (CSR) post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 28/02/2018.
SVC Bank CSR post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Customer Service Representative (CSR) Post –
No of Post – 30 post
2. Age limit –
- For General candidate – 30 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Pay Scale –
For pay scale information you have to check SVC Clerical Grade post-2018 Official notification details.
4. Educational Qualification –
- A graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer operation.
5. Application Fee –
Application fee details for SVC Bank Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 600
- For SC/ST candidate – No fees (Nill)
6. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 CSR post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Test
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank – Customer Service Representative Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email ID and Mobile number in application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of the relevant document like – DOB proof, Identity proof, PAN Card copy, Educational certificate and Caste certificate.
- Make online payment for application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards and Mobile Wallets.
- Upload Photograph and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
9. Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for SVC Bank CSR 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
10. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 21/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 28/02/2018
- Start date to download Call Letter – 29/03/2018
- Date of Examination – 08/04/2018