Tamil Nadu Forest Recruitment 2018
The Tamil Nadu Forest Department was established as the Madras Forest Department in 1855 by Dr. Hugh Francis Cleghorn, “the father of scientific forestry in India”. The department is responsible for managing all the protected areas and forests plus environmental and wildlife-related issues of Tamil Nadu state in South India. The objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to conserve biodiversity and eco-systems of forests and wilderness areas to ensure water security and food security of the state.
Tamil Nadu Forest Apply Online 1178 Forest Guard Posts
the Tamil Nadu Forest has issued a job notification for 1178 vacancies under recruitment notice on Oct 2018. Tamil Nadu Forest invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard. Applies for this post can start from date 15/10/2018 and The last date application form 05/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 for 1178 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
Tamil Nadu Forest Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Name Of The Post||Forest Guard|
|No. Of Vacancies||1178|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||15/10/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard – 1178 post
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence – 878 Posts
- Forester – 300 post
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- Tamil Nadu Forest post Candidates should have 12th/Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Fee for the Post of Forester is Rs. 250/- + applicable service charges.
- Fee for the Post of Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence is Rs.150/- + applicable Service Charges.
- Physical Standards
- Certificate of Physical Standards
- Endurance Test
- Written Test
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Forester & Forest Guard|
|Apply Form||Forester & Forest Guard|
|Official Website||Click Here|