TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued a job notification for 06 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.TANUVAS invites application for Farm Manager, Project Administrator, Project Assistant and Computer Assistant post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 18/04/2018.
TANUVAS Project & Computer Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Farm Manager – 02 post
- Project Administrator – 01 post
- Project Assistant – 02 post
- Computer Assistant – 01 post
Age limit –
Please check Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences Vacancy 2018 official notification page for age limit information.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Tamil Nadu TRPVB 2018 post is given below –
- Farm Manager – Rs. 50000 p.m
- Project Administrator – Rs. 40000 p.m
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20000 p.m
- Computer Assistant – Rs. 25000 p.m
Educational Qualification –
- For Farm Manager – B. V. Sc with 2 years experience or M. V. Sc in production subjects from er recognized University.
- For Project Administrator – Any Master degree from a recognized University with two years experience in
project management/accounts/office administration.
- For Project Assistant – Undergraduate professional degree (B. Tech in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and related disciplines) or Masters in Life Sciences.
- For Computer Assistant – Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Computer or Communication sciences with
web design and technical writing experience.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2018 post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University – Farm Manager, Project Administrator, Project Asst & Computer Asst Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, prepare a Bio-Data in a prescribed format.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of interview.
- Now you have to reach for Walk-In-Interview and Written Test at – TRPVB, 2nd floor, Central University Laboratory building, CAHS, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check their interview list or exam result from here, who applied for TANUVAS Project & Computer Asst Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 23/03/2018
- Walk-In-Interview and Written Exam Date – 18/04/2018 (11:00 AM)