TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018: Government of India, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Chennai(Tamilnadu) has issued a job notification for 32 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. TN Income Tax invites online for Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff for 32 vacancies under Sports Quota. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website (freshjobalerts.in) TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post download notification for online and Interested Candidates can start online applying form date 18/05/2018 and The last date application form 11/06/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 for Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff for 32 vacancies Sports Quota other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name Of The Post||Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)|
|No. Of Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||18/05/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||11/06/2018|
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Inspector of Income-tax =) 07 post
- Tax Assistant =) 11 post
- Multi-Tasking Staff =) 14 post
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
- Candidates age limit should have Minimum 18 years or Maximum 25 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed 5 years for OBC Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates 10 years.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 for pay scale details given below:
- For salary Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.9300/- to 34,800/- + 4600/-GP(PB-2)
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5200/- to 20,200/- + 2400/-GP (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.5200/- to 20,200/- + 1800/-GP (PB-1)
- Inspector of Income-tax/Tax Assistant: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.
Application & Examination Fee:
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 for Application Fee Details given below
- Check for official notification.
Selection Process For TN Income Tax:
- Field trails based
TN Income Tax Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Income Tax Department recruitment 2018 for Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff for 32 vacancies under Sports Quota vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website (freshjobalerts.in) TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates can apply Online for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 18/05/ 2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 18/05/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 11/06/2018
TN Income Tax Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card & Interview Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|