TNAHD Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD) has issued a job notification for 114 vacancies at Viluppuram under recruitment notice 2018.TNAHD invites application for Assistant Post.All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 12/02/2018.
TNAHD Assistant Vacancy 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
TNAHD Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Assistant Post –
Total No of Post – 114 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for TNAHD Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-35 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For Sc/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
For pay scale information please go through official notification.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th passed out from a recognised board.
- ITI diploma in relevant trade.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for TNAHD Recruitment 2018 Assistant post is given in Official Notification.
Selection Process –
Selection Procedure of candidate for TNAHD Post 2018 will be based on below criteria –
- Screening of Document
- Skill Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Viluppuram – Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for TNAHD Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the Application form carefully without doing any correction.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Application For the Post of ……. should be clearly mentioned on Application Envelope.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 02/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 12/02/2018
Note – Admit card will be sent to you on your registered address which you mentioned in Application Form.