TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued a job notification for 179 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. TNAU invites application for Professor, Asst Professor & Associate Professor post. All eligible candidate can apply for TNAU Recruitment 2018 post by 25/06/2018.
TNAU Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Professor – 05 post
- Associate Professor – 10 post
- Assistant Professor – 164 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for TNAU Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for TNAU Professor, Asst & Associate Professor 2018 post is as follows –
- For Professor & Associate Professor Post – Rs. 37400-67000
- For Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600-39100
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have a Master degree or PhD degree from a recognised University.
- Candidate should be NET qualified.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 750
Note – Application fee should be paid through SBI Bank Demand Draft in favour of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for TNAU Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Tamil Nadu Agricultural University – Professor, Asst & Associate Professor Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for TNAU Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for TNAU Professor, Asst & Associate Professor Recruitment 2018 Post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 05/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 25/06/2018