TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a job notification for 474 vacancies under Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department. TSPSC invites online application for Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/Assistant Statistical Officer post. All eligible candidate can apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post by 02/07/2018.
TSPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Mandal Planning Statistical Officer/ Asst Statistical Officer –
No of Vacancy – 474 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for TSPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-44 years
- For N.C.C & Ex-servicemen candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years.
- For SC/ST/BC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PH candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 24440-71510 per month for TSPSC Asst Statistical Officer 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Commerce or Computer Science from a recognised University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200 (Application Processing Fee) + Rs. 80 (Exam Fee)
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
- OMR Based Examination
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Telangana State Public Service Commission – Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through SBI ePay.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for TSPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 08/06/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/07/2018
- Exam Date – 02/09/2018