TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a job notification for 72 vacancies under Telangana State Road Transport Corporation. TSPSC invites online application for Junior Assistant (Personnel) & Junior Assistant (Finance) post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post by 06/07/2018.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Junior Assistant (Personnel) – 33 post
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – 39 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for TSPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 13950-36790 per month for TSPSC Road Transport Corporation 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Asst (Personnel) Post – Candidate should be a Graduate passed out in any discipline and must have passed the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination either in English or Telugu Typewriting.
- For Junior Asst (Finance) Post – Candidate must be a Graduate in Commerce from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/BC & PH candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Telangana State Public Service Commission – Junior Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee through SBI ePay.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 07/06/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 06/07/2018
- Exam Date – 07/10/2018