UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 610 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 610 vacancies under recruitment notice on Sep 2018. UPPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Judicial Service Civil Judge. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 11/09/2018 and The last date application form 11/10/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 610 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
UPPSC Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Judicial Service Civil Judge|
|No. Of Vacancies||610|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||11/09/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||11/10/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Judicial Service Civil Judge – 610 post
- Minimum of age – 22 years
- Maximum of Age- 35 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
Application & Examination Fee:
- UR/OBC Candidates pay application fee Rs.125/-
- SC/ST Candidates fee Rs 65/-
- PWD Candidates Rs 25/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|