UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 120 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. UPSC invites online application for Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & others Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/04/2018.
UPSC Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & others post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
Name Of The Post:
- Manager for Marketing and Trade: 01 post
- Specialist grade – III Assistant Professor ( Physiology): 06 post
- Specialist grade – III: 07 ost
- Assistant professor: 01 post
- Assistant Geologist: 75 post
- Administrative officer: 16 post
- Assistant Director grade – I: 01 post
- Drug inspector, Department of Drug control: 07 post
- Legal Adviser cum Standing Council: 01 post
- Head of the Department (IT): 01 post
- Principal, Government Polytechnic: 01 post
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 post
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 120 post
- For Manager and Specialist grade – III: Maximum 40 Years.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 35 Years
- For Assistant Geologist: Maximum 30 Years
- Assistant Director grade – I: Maximum 40 Years
- Drug inspector: Maximum 30 Years
- Legal Adviser: Maximum 50 years
- Head of the Department: Maximum 40 Years
- Principal: Maximum 50 Years
- For other posts: Maximum 35 Years
- For age relaxation details please check the Official Notification in the below link.
- For pay, scale details check official notification.
- Candidates should have BE/B-TECH/LAW/M.SC/MBBS/Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals from any govt recognized university.
- More educational details check official notification.
- General candidates need to pay Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to pay Nil
UPSC Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & others 120 posts then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use
- Advertisement Date: 13/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03/05/2018.
UPSC Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online Form: Click Here
Admit Card: Available soon
Official Website: Click Here