UPSC Recruitment 2018 Introduction: Union Public Service Commission the Indian Public Service Commission, is a constitutional body established by the Constitution of India, which conducts examinations for the appointment of the office bearers of Government of India. Its establishment started in 1919 when the then English rulers accepted the need for an autonomous rule for India. Its main work is to select the members for the center and state services. For this, it operates various examinations.
UPSC Recruitment 2018:
The Union Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 924 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. UPSC invites online applications Form eligible candidates Apply for the post of Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. UPSC Recruitment 2018.
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. UPSC for 924 Vacancies for Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018 under recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 06/07/2018 and The last date application form 06/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018, 924 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018|
|No. Of Vacancies||924 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||06/07/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||06/08/2018|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018: 832 Post
- Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam 2018: 16 Post
- Range Forest Officer Services Exam 2018: 76 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
For the age limit should be-
- Minimum; 21 years.
- Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
Salary Structure for UPSC Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Check official notification given below.
Educational structure for UPSC Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates should have Graduate/Post-Graduate in Discipline.
- More Details can check for official notification.
Application & Examination Fee:
UPSC Vacancy 2018 for Application Fee Details given below
- Application fee Rs.150/- for Gen/OBC Candidates
- And Rs.65/- Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Selection Process For UPSC:
UPSC Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 for Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018 for 924 vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website freshjobalerts.in UPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply offline for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 04/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 06/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 06/08/2018
- Last Date Application fee: 02/08/2018
UPSC Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card & Interview Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Union Public Service Commission Job 2018:
The Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Board recently announced notification for Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018. This is a very good news for candidates Combined State/Upper Subordinate (P.C.S) Service Examination 2018 to get a career in UPSC 2018. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC (P.C.S, A.C.F & R.F.O) before 06/08/2018.