UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Translator & MO Vacancy at 33 posts. UPSC invites online application for Translator & MO post. All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 01/03/2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Translator & MO post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1.Translator – 01 post
2.Medical Officer (General Medicine) – 32 post
No of Post – 33 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for UPSC Translator & MO Vacancy 2018 post is as follows-
- Candidates age Limit should be 35 years.
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification –
- Translator post-Educational Qualification Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree with English as a
compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University.
- Diploma in foreign language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpretership or translation standard from a
University or Institute recognized by Government of India.
- Medical Officer post – Candidate should have Medical degree and Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned
specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD.
- One year’s experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the Postgraduate degree.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600-39,100+Gp 6600/-
Application Fee –
- For Application Fee- Rs. 25/-
- For ST/SC Candidates Application Fee:- NiL.
Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for Translator & Medical Officer post-2018 will be based on-
- Written Exam
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about UPSC – Translator & Medical Officer post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post.
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents like – DOB proof, Qualification certificate, Photographs and Signature in JPEG format.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of Online Application Form after successful submission.
=> Apply Online
Admit card and Result –
All candidate can take print out of their admit card or check exam result from here, who applied for UPSC Indian Forest Service 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 01/03/2018