WB BDO Malda Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Block Development Officer Malda has issued a job notification for 84 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.BDO Malda invites application for ASHA (Accreditated Social Health Activist) post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 12/03/2018.
BDO Malda ASHA Worker 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
WB BDO Malda Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. ASHA Worker Post –
No of Vacancy – 84 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Malda BDO Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 22-40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please check official notification page for pay scale details.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Madhyamik/8th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Other details are given in official notification page.
Application Fee –
No application fee required for West Bengal ASHA Worker Post-2018.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for WB BDO Malda Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Marks Obtained in Madhyamik
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about WB Block Development Officer Malda – ASHA Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for WB BDO Malda Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send application form to – The Block Development Officer, Harishchandrapur-II Development Block, P.O- Barduary, P.S-Harishchandrapur, Maida, Pin-732125
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for BDO Malda Post-2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 01/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 12/03/2018