WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a job notification for 83 vacancies in Agriculture Department.WBPSC invites online application for Assistant Director post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 05/03/2018.
WBPSC Assistant Director 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification –
1. Assistant Director Post –
No of Post – 83 vacancy
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for WBPSC Agriculture 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 36 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15, 600-42000 + GP 5400 per month for WBPSC Asst Director post.
4. Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 4 (four) years degree course from a recognised University/Institute.
- Knowledge of Agricultural condition in West Bengal.
5. Application Fee –
Application fee details for West Bengal 2018 Asst. Director post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs.210
- For SC/ST candidate – Nill
6. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Screening Test
- Written Test
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about West Bengal Public Service Commission – Assistant Director of Agriculture Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document along with the application form like – proof of age, educational qualifications, Relevant experience certificates, Caste certificate etc.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking.
- Take print out of Online Application form.
9. Admit Card and Interview Schedule –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card and Date of Examination/Interview schedule from here, who applied for WBPSC Agriculture Vacancy 2018 Asst. Director post.
10. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 12/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 05/03/2018
- Offline Application Fee Payment Date – 06/03/2018