WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a job notification for 15 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. WBPSC invites application for Research Investigator post.All eligible candidate can apply these post by 26/02/2018.
WBPSC Research Investigator post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
Name Of Post – Research Investigator
Total Post – 15 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for WBPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate Age limit 39 yrs.
- Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
Pay Scale – Rs. 7100 to 37600 Gp 3900/-
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have A Bachelor’s Degree with Anthropology or Economics & Sociology.
- For more details go to official notification.
Application Fee –
For application fee details you have to check official notification.
Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for WBPSC Research Investigator post-2018 will be based on –
- Written Test & Screening Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about West Bengal Public Service Commission –Research Investigator post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant documents along with the application form.
- Take print out of Online Application Form.
Admit Card –
A candidate who applied for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Apprentice post can download their admit card from here.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 05/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 26/02/2018