WCCB Recruitment 2018
The Government of India constituted a statutory body, the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) on 6 June 2007, by amending the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972, a special Act to protect the wildlife in the country. WCCB would complement the efforts of the state governments, primary enforcers of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 and other enforcement agencies of the country.
The Bureau was initially headed by a Senior Police Officer of Inspector General of Police rank, Ms. Rina Mitra, and the organization achieved substantial progress under her leadership.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Apply Online 08 LDC, Inspector, Stenographer Posts
The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has issued a job notification for 08 vacancies under recruitment notice on Nov 2018. WCCB invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of LDC, Inspector, Stenographer. Applies for this post can start from date 03/11/2018 and The last date application form 23/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
WCCB Recruitment 2018 for 08 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
WCCB Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau|
|Name Of The Post||LDC, Inspector, Stenographer|
|No. Of Vacancies||08|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||03/11/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||23/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
WCCB – 08 post
- Inspector – 05 post
- StenoqrapherGradeJll – 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk – 02 post
- Maximum of Age- 56 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- WCCB post for Candidates should have Graduate Pass.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Candidates check official notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|