AAI Recruitment 2018: The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The Government of India constituted the International Airports Authority of India (IAAI) in 1972 to manage the nation’s international airports while the National Airports Authority (NAA) was constituted in 1986 to look after domestic airports.
Airport Authority of India has issued a job notification for 908 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. AAI invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Manager & Jr Executive. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. AAI Recruitment 2018.
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. AAI for 908 vacancies Manager & Jr Executive under recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 16/07/2018 and The last date application form 16/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
AAI Recruitment 2018 for Manager & Jr Executive for 908 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
AAI Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name Of The Post||Manager& Jr Executive|
|No. Of Vacancies||908Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||16/07/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2018|
AAI Recruitment 2018 Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Manager: 496 post
- Junior Executive: 412 post
- For Interested candidates can check more details for official notification given below.
AAI Recruitment 2018 for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
- Manager: For age limit should be Maximum 32 years as on 30/06/2018.
- Junior Executive: Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
Salary Structure for AAI Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Manager: For Basic Salary Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month
- Junior Executive: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
Educational structure for AAI Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates should have Graduate B.com/BE/B-Tech/M.com or Post Graduation in relevant field from a recognized university or Institution
- And Check for post wise details.
Application & Examination Fee:
AAI Manager & Jr Executive Vacancy 2018 for Application Fee Details given below
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- For Gen candidates.
- And No Application Fee For SC/CT candidates.
Selection Process For AAI:
- Online Test
- Trade Test
AAI Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Airport Authority of India recruitment 2018 for Manager & Jr Executive for 908 vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website freshjobalerts.in AAI Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply offline for AAI Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 16/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 16/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 16/08/2018
- Exam Date 2018: 11/09/018 to 14/09/2018
AAI Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card & Interview Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AAI Job 2018: Airport Authority of India Recruitment Board recently announced notification for Manager & Jr Executive Vacancies. This is a very good news for candidates Manager & Jr Executive to get a career in AAI 2018. Interested candidates can apply for AAI ( Manager & Jr Executive) before 16/08/2018.