AAI Recruitment 2018 The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The Government of India constituted the International Airports Authority of India (IAAI) in 1972 to manage the nation’s international airports while the National Airports Authority (NAA) was constituted in 1986 to look after domestic airports.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Online 119 Junior Assistant Job
The Airports Authority of India has issued a job notification for 119 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. AAI invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistants. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 31/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
AAI Recruitment 2018 for 119 Junior Assistants Jobs other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
AAI Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Assistants|
|No. Of Vacancies||119|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2018|
Name & Num Post:
- Junior Assistants – 119 post
- Minimum of Age 18 years
- Maximum of Age 30 years
- Rs. 12,500/- to 28,500/-
- Candidates should have passed a 10th/12th class with minimum 50% marks & 3-year regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire from a recognized board/Institute.
Application & Examination Fee
- GEN/OBC fee Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Application fee Nill
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
How to Apply
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|