BARC Recruitment 2018 -> The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research center with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering, and related areas.
BARC 224 Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center has issued a job notification for 224 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. BARC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stipendiary Trainees. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 28/07/2018 and The last date application form 20/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
BARC Recruitment 2018 for Stipendiary Trainees vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
BARC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Name Of The Post||Stipendiary Trainees|
|No. Of Vacancies||224|
|Job Location||Maharashtra State|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||28/07/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
Stipendiary Trainees – 224 post
- Category I – 86 post
- Category II – 138 post
- Minimum of Age- 19 years
- Maximum of Age- 24 years.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 22 years
- Rs. 18,400/- to 55,410/-
- Candidates should have Diploma In BE/B. Tech/Computer Science & B.sc with 60% marks.
- Candidates should have 10th/12th with 60% marks & Trade certificate for One year’s Experience.
Application & Examination Fee:
- GEN/OBC candidates pay Rs. 150/- & SC/ST PWD/Women candidates fee NILL
- GEN/OBC candidates pay Rs. 100/- & SC/ST PWD/Women candidates fee NILL
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||28/07/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|