Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2018: A health department or health ministry is a part of the government which focuses on issues related to the general health of the citizenry. Subnational entities, such as states, counties, and cities, often also operate a health department of their own. Health departments perform food inspections and other health-related inspections (the person who performs this job is often called a public health inspector), vaccination programs, free STD and HIV tests, tobacco enforcement and cessation programs, and other medical assistance programs.
Bihar Health Department 1585 Tutor/Senior Resident Posts
Bihar Health Department has issued a job notification for 1585 vacancies under recruitment notice on 26 August 2018. Bihar Health Department invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Tutor/Senior Resident. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 07/09/2018 and The last date application form 14/09/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2018 for 1585 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Bihar Health Department Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Bihar Health Department|
|Name Of The Post||Tutor/Senior Resident|
|No. Of Vacancies||1585|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||07/09/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||14/09/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
|9||TB @ Cheast||75 post|
|10||Skin & Rheumtology||73 post|
|15||Dept of ENT||57 post|
|16||eye disease||63 post|
|17||WOMEN Obstetrics & Gynecology||78 post|
|19||nischetna rog||152 post|
- Maximum of Age- 37 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS degree and post graduate degree in relevant subjects from recognized.
Application & Examination Fee:
- All Candidates No application fee
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|