BPSC Recruitment 2018 The Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.
State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Form 64th Pre Examination
The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 64th Combined Pre Exam into 1255 Various vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. BPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Various Post. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 03/08/2018 and The last date application form 20/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 for 64th Combined Pre Exam Various vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Exam||64th Combined Pre Exam|
|No. Of Vacancies||1255|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||03/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
64th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination
- Revenue Officer – 571 post
- Supply inspector – 223 post
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer – 133 post
- Block welfare officer – 122 post
- Rural development officer – 51 post
- Assistant registrar co-operation societies – 41 post
- Bihar Police Service – 40 post
- Minimum of Age- 20,21, & 22 years
- Maximum of Age- (UR Male-37), (OBC & UR Female-40), (SC/ST-42)
- Check official notification.
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
- UR/OBC/Others State candidates Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/UR Female Candidates Rs 150/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||03/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Registration & Login|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|