CBSE CTET Registration 2018
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. The people who have the professional qualifications of Teacher Training such as B.T.C (D.El.Ed), B.Ed, B.El.Ed isCBSE conducts eligible to take part in the test. CBSE conducts CTET twice in a year.
CBSE CTET Registration 2018 Online Exam Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a Teacher Exam notification for CTET under Exam notice 2018. CBSE invites online applications Form eligible candidates for the Exam of CTET. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 27/08/2018 Or Payment Last Date Before 30/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
CBSE CTET Registration 2018 for CTET Exam other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
CBSE CTET Registration 2018 Exam Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name Of The Exam||Center Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2018|
Name of Exam
- Center Teacher Eligibility Test
- Primary Stage Classes I-VI=> Candidates should have 12th/Graduation Two years Diploma Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Elementary Stage Classes VI-VIII => Candidates should have Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Application & Examination Fee:
- GEN/OBC (Only Paper I & II) Rs. 700/-
- GEN/OBC (Both Paper I & II) Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH (Only Paper I & II) Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PH (Both Paper I & II)Rs. 600/-
- Pay the Examination fee through by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or E-Challan.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Last Date Payment Fee||30/08/2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|