CCL Recruitment 2018 – Central Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division.
CCL Recruitment 480 Mining Sirdar & technician vacancy
The Central Coalfields Limited has issued a job notification for 480 vacancies under recruitment notice on 6th August 2018. CCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Mining Sirdar & Technician. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 10/08/2018 and The last date application form 10/09/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
CCL Recruitment 2018 for Mining Sirdar & Technician vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
CCL Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Mining Sirdar & Electrician Technician|
|No. Of Vacancies||480|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||10/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Mining Sirdar – 269 post
- Electrician/ Technician (Non-Excv) – 211 post
- Minimum of Age- 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 30 years.
- Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary:
Mining Sirdar –
- Candidates should have a Valid Certificates of Competency in Mining Sirdar, Gas Testing. First Aid.
- Basic Salary Rs.31852.56/-
Electrician/ Technician –
- Candidates should have a 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade/ Completed Apprenticeship Training/ LT Permit under IE Rules for mines.
- Basic Salary Rs.1087.17/- per day
Application & Examination Fee:
- GEN/OBC Candidates Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates No fees.
- Payment Mode- Pay through Online Mode or by a generation of Challan/ deposit of Fee at any branch of SBI Bank
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here (10/08/2018)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|