CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Posts:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a notification for 487 Constable/Fire posts under CISF Recruitment Notice for the year 2017-2018.All eligible candidate can apply Online for these posts by 11/01/2018.On appointment, they shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme”.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Constable male posts other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
Name of Post – Constable/Fire
Total No of Post – 487
Pay Scale – (Rs. 21,700-69,100/-)
Age limit for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 –
Age limit for applying candidate is as follows –
- For General – 18-23 years
- For SC/ST – Up to 5 years age relaxation.
- For OBC – Up to 3 years age relaxation.
Educational Qualification –
- 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
Application Fee for CISF Constable/Fire Post –
Application fees details for Constable/Fire post under CISF Recruitment 2017 is as follows –
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For Sc/ST/PWD/Women – No fees
CISF Recruitment & Selection Process –
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Final selection will be done on Merit list.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to view or download full notification for Central Industrial Security Force – (CISF) – Constable (Fire) Vacancy then you have to click on below link.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for CISF Constable (Fire) post under Recruitment Notice 2017.Follow given procedure to Apply Online –
- First, access the Online Application Page by given link.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his recent photograph, signature and other required documents for uploading.
- The candidates must have their own personal e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Now make a payment through Online Banking and SBI Challan.
- After submitting application form the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application.
Note – Candidate is required to submit a printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility at the time of PST/PET.
Admit Card –
The call letters/admit cards of CISF Recruitment 2017 for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination can be download from here.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for receipt of Online Application – 11/12/2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 11/01/2018
- Last date for Payment of examination fee through Challan – 13/01/2018