EIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Posts:-
Engineers India Limited (EIL) published a notification for 229 Trade and Technician Apprentice vacancies.EIL is a premier engineering consultancy and turnkey contracting organization executing projects in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc.All Eligible candidate can apply online for EIL Recruitment 2017 Trade and Technician post by 28/11/2017.
EIL Vacancies 2017 other details like age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process and fees information are given below.
Eil Recruitment 2017 Posts Details – 229 Posts
1. EIL Recruitment Trade Apprentice Posts – 179
- Accountant – Graduate in B.com Stream.
- HR Assistant – Graduate in B.A/BBA Stream.
- Draftsman Civil – ITI Civil
- Draftsman Mechanical – ITI with Mechanical
- Draftsman Electrical – ITI with Electrical
- Secretarial Assistant – 12th and ITI Diploma
- Stenographer – 12th and ITI Diploma
- Receptionist – 10th class pass out with ITI Diploma
- Lab assistant – 10+2 pass out with physics, chemistry and mathematics and ITI Diploma, B.sc Degree.
- Architectural Assistant – 10+2 Pass out with ITI Diploma
- Steward – Passed 10th class under 10+2 system of education with ITI Diploma
- Library Assistant – B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. degree from a recognised college.
- Horticulture Assistant – 10th pass out from a recognised Board.
- House-keeper corporate – 10th pass out from a recognised Board.
- Cabin/Room Attendant – 10th pass out from a recognised Board.
2. EIL Recruitment Technician Apprentices Posts – 50
No of post – 50
Educational Qualification –
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Architecture
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
Age limit for EIL Tarde & Technician Apprentice Posts –
- Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 28.11.2017
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidate as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
The candidate who is selected for EIL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice post is eligible for monthly stipend which is revised periodically as per rule.
Present Stipend will be Rs. 10000 to Rs. 14,000 for Delhi/NCR.
Selection Process –
The selection of candidate for EIL Recruitment 2017 is as follows –
- Marks Obtained in Written Exam or Qualifying Exam.
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference.
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about EIL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Posts then you can view or download notification from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply Online For EIL Recruitment 2017 Trade and Technician Apprentice post.For Online Apply follow the below procedure –
- First, visit the career link of EIL official website.
- Now read all instruction carefully.
- And then fill online application form with correct information.
- Now attach scanned copies of documents like Passport size colour photograph, Signature, Qualifying certificate, Caste certificate.
- After successful submission takes a print out of your Online Application Form.
Note – Enter a valid Email Address at the time of Online Registration for future communication.
Important Dates –
- Online Application start from – 8/11/2017
- Last date for submitting an Online Application – 28/11/2017