Gujarat Forest Recruitment 2018 – The Gujarat Forest Department has issued a job notification for 03 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. SSB invites offline applications from eligible candidates for the post of Steno cum Computer Operator, Computer Operator & Biologist. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 04/08/2018 and The last date application form 20/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Gujarat Forest Recruitment Computer Operator & Biologist Vacancy
Gujarat Forest Recruitment 2018 for Steno cum Computer Operator, Computer Operator & Biologist vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Gujarat Forest Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Gujarat Forest Department|
|Name Of The Post||Computer Operator & Biologist|
|No. Of Vacancies||03|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||04/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Steno cum Computer Operator – 01 post
- Computer Operator – 01 post
- Biologist – 01 post
- Check post wise age details official notification
- Steno cum Computer Operator – Graduate in any stream & 2 Years, preferably in Govt. Sector.
- Computer Operator – Graduate in Computer Application & 2 Years, preferably in Govt. Sector.
- Biologist – Master in Environment Science / Natural Resources Management / Zoology / Wildlife Science & 7-8 years preferably international experience.
- Steno cum Computer Operator -Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
- Computer Operator – Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Biologist – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Application & Examination Fee:
- Application fee checks official notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now Download The Application Form.
- Fill The Application Form attested copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature and
one self-addressed envelope affixing thereon a stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Send The Application Form along with required documents to “The Chief Conservator of Forests, Wildlife Circle, Gandhinagar, 5th floor, A-Wing, Aranya Bhavan, Ch-3 Circle, Sector-10 A, Gandhinagar. Pin No. 382010 On or Before 20th August 2018”.
Important Dates & Links:
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|