Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018- The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against a sanctioned strength of 42.
Gujarat High Court 276 Stenographer Gr-III vacancy
The Gujarat High Court has issued a job notification for 276 vacancies under recruitment notice on 16th August 2018. Gujarat High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Gr III. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 16/08/2018 and The last date application form 31/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer Gr III vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer Gr III|
|No. Of Vacancies||276|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||16/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- English Stenographer Grade-III – 92 post
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III – 184 post
- Minimum of age – 21 years
- Maximum of Age- 35 years.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m.
- Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 75 w.p.m
Application & Examination Fee:
- SC/ST/PH/EBC/EX-Serviceman fee Rs 300/-
- Others candidates fee Rs 600/-
- Skill Test
- Viva Voce Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date & Time||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|