Howrah & Liluah Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 863 Apprentice Post:
Eastern Railway Howrah & Liluah has issued a notification for 863 apprentice posts under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.All eligible candidate can apply for Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Wireman, Lineman and Mechanic posts for Howrah and Liluah Workshop.The candidate has invited for 204 nos. of Act Apprentices for Liluah Workshop & 659 nos. for Howrah Division under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules.
If you are an eligible candidate then you can apply for these posts by 07/12/2017.Howrah & Liluah Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2017 other details like Selection Process, Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification are given below.
Howrah & Liluah Railway Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
(A) For Liluah Workshop – 204 post
- Fitter – 80
- Machinist – 23
- Turner – 11
- Welder (G & E ) – 50
- Painter General – 05
- Electrician – 15
- Wireman – 15
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 05
(B) For Howrah Division – 659 post
- Fitter – 281
- Welder – 61
- Mech.(MV) – 09
- Mech.(Dsl) – 17
- Black Smith – 09
- Machinist – 09
- Carpenter – 09
- Painter Genl. – 09
- Lineman(Gen) – 09
- Wireman – 09
- Ref. & Air Cond. Mech.- 08
- Electrician – 220
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 09
Age limit for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 –
Age limit of a candidate for Howrah & Liluah Apprentice posts is as follows.
- A candidate age should be between 15-24 years as on 01/07/2002.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- Matriculation (10th) pass out with minimum 50% marks.
- A candidate must have ITI certificate by NCVT.
Pay Scale –
STIPEND will be paid as per extant rules.
Selection Process –
Selection procedure of Howrah and Liluah Railway Recruitment for Apprentice posts is as follows.
- Selection of a candidate will be based on marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination with 50% marks.
- A final merit list will be prepared equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Matriculate/10th.
- A candidate has to sign a contract which is Agreement of Training.
- Also, clear a medical fitness test which is certified by a Railway Doctor.
Application Fee –
The application fee for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/- by crossed postal order in favour of FA & C.A.O, Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO/Kolkata.
- For SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fees
Notification and Advertisement –
You can view or download full job details for Howrah & Liluah Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 from here.
How to Apply –
Please follow given below procedure for Howrah & Liluah Railway Recruitment 2017.
- First, take a print out of Application Form.
- Now fill the Application form carefully.
- Attach all relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational/technical Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Ex-serviceman certificate and Caste Certificate which are duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Attach 2 Self-addressed envelopes of 11” X 5” with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- 2 recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant.
- The envelope super-scribed as “Application for Liluah Workshop” or “Application for Howrah
- Now send application form to – “The Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah – 711 204”
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 27/10/2017
- Last date of receipt of Application Form – 07/12/2017