Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 191 SSC & SSCW Post:
Indian Army has issued a job notification for 191 vacancies under recruitment of SSC Men & Women (Tech) Course for Unmarried Male and Female.Indian Army invites online application for SSC(T)-51 Men & SSCW(T) 22 Women & SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] & SSCW(Tech) (Engineering Graduate) post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 15/02/2018.
Indian Army SSC(T)-51 Men and SSCW(T) 22 Women Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. SSC Men & Women (Tech) Course – 191 post
(A) 51st SSC (Tech) Men – 175 post
(B) 22nd SSC Tech Women – 14 post
(C) SSC (W) Non-Tech (Non-UPSC) – 01 post
(D) SSC (W) (Tech) – 01 post
2. Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for Indian Army 2018 post is as follows –
- SSC(T)-51 Men and SSCW(T) 22 Women – 20-27 years
- SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – Maximum age limit up to 35 years
3. Pay Scale –
For pay scale information check official notification page.
4. Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should possess Engineering Degree for SSC (Tech) Men & Women.
- SCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] – Graduation in any discipline.
- SSCW(Tech) – B.Tech in any Engineering stream.
5. Application fee –
To check application fee details please go to official notification.
6. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for SSC (W) Non-Tech (Non-UPSC) and SSC(T)-51 Men and SSCW(T) 22 Women under Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Vacancy will be based on below criteria –
- Medical Exam
- SSB Interview
- Merit List
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about SSC(T)-51 Men and SSCW(T) 22 Women & SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) (Engineering Graduate) Vacancy, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 post.To apply online for a new post you have to follow below-given steps –
- First, visit online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all scanned copies of relevant documents along with the online application form.
- Upload recent passport size photographs and signature.
- Take print out of Online Application Form for future reference.
9. Admit Card and Interview –
The candidate who applied for Indian Army SSC(T)-51 Men and SSCW(T) 22 Women & SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] can download their admit card and Interview schedule from here.
10. Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 17/01/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 15/02/2018