Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
The Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India.
It has 20,924 employees, 2836 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Total business of the bank has touched Rs.3.64 lakh Crores as on 31.03.2018. Bank’s Information Systems & Security processes certified with 2013 standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer 417 Vacancies
The Indian Bank has issued a job notification for 417 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Indian Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 27/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Name Of The Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. Of Vacancies||417|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Probationary Officer – 417 post
- Minimum of Age – 20 years
- Maximum of Age- 30 years
- Age Relaxation – (SC/ST -05 years), (OBC – 03 year)
- Check official notification details.
- Candidates should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen/Obc Candidates Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PH for candidates Rs. 100/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination.
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Download call letters||24/09/2018|
|Preliminary exam Date||06/10/2018|
|Preliminary exam Result Date||17/10/2018|
|Call Letter Main exam Date||22/10/2018|
|Main exam Date||04/11/2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|