IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2018
Paradip refinery is the 11th refinery being set up by Indian Oil Corporation in Paradip town in the state of Odisha. The installed capacity of a refinery is 15 MMTPA. It will produce 5.6 million tonnes per annum of diesel,3.79 million tonnes of petrol and 1.96 million tonnes of kerosene/ATF. Besides 790,000 tons of LPG and 1.21 million tonnes of pet-coke would also be produced.
IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2018 40 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancies
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Paradip Refinery has issued a job notification for 40 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. IOCL Paradip invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant IV. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 21/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Paradip Refinery (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|No. Of Vacancies||40|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV – 40 post
- Minimum of Age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age – 26 years
- Age Relaxation- 5 Years For SC/ST, 3 Years For OBC And 10 Years For PWD
- Check official notification.
- Candidates should have Diploma In Engineering from any govt recognized Institute/University.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen/Obc Candidates Rs 150/-
- SC/ST for Candidates NILL
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here (01/08/2018)|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|