IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state-owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17. It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for the year 2016 and 168th in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ list of world’s largest companies in the year 2017. As of 31 March, 2017 Indian Oil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre. It is India’s largest downstream oil company, with a workforce of more than 33,000 employees, a turnover of Rs. 506,428 crore and a net profit of Rs. 21,346 crore in 2017-18.
IOCL Apply Online 523 Trade & Technician Apprentices Posts
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued a job notification for 523 vacancies under recruitment notice on Oct 2018. IOCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trade & Technician Apprentices. Applies for this post can start from date 31/10/2018 and The last date application form 17/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 for 523 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
IOCL Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Trade & Technician Apprentices|
|No. Of Vacancies||523|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||31/10/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||17/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Trade & Technician Apprentices – 523 post
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 24 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentices post for Candidates should have 10th/ITI Pass.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Candidates check official notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|