ITBP Police Recruitment 2018: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, Due to the 1962 China-Indian War, which was raised on 24 October 1962 under the CRPF Act. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police has issued a job notification for 54953 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. ITBP Police invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Constables (GD). All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. ITBP Police Recruitment 2018.
ITBP Police Recruitment 2018:
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 21/07/2018 and The last date application form 20/08/18 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 for Constables (GD) Post and 54953 Vacancy other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Name Of The Post||Constables (GD)|
|No. Of Vacancies||54953|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||21/07/18|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/18|
ITBP Police “Post Name & No Of Vacancies”
Constable (GD) – 54953 post
- BSF- 14436 (Male) and 2548 (Female) post
- CISF- 180 (M) and 20 (F) post
- CRPF- 19972 (M) and 1594 (F) post
- SSB- 6521 (M) and 2025 (F) post
- ITBP- 3507 (M) and 619 (F) post
- AR- 2311 (M) and 765 (F) post
- NIA- 08 (M) post
- SSF- 372 (M) and 75 (F) post
ITBP Police recruitment 2018 Age Limit & Age Relaxation as given below:
For the age limit should be-
- Minimum of Age 18 years
- Maximum Of Age 23 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule.
- Check for official notification.
Salary Structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Basic Salary Rs 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Educational structure for Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification 10th/12th in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
ITBP Police Application Fee Details given below
- Application fee checks official notification.
- Physical Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
ITBP Police Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2018 for Post of Constable (GD) 54953 Vacancies, then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check website Freshjobalerts.in.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 19/07/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line: 21/07/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 20/08/2018
ITBP Police Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Application Form||Apply Here (21/07/18)|
|Download Admit Card & Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ITBP Police Jobs 2018: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police recently announced a notification for the Constable (GD) vacancy. This is a very good information for Indian candidates to a get career in Constable (GD) Post. Interested candidates can apply for the Constable (GD) post in ITBP Police 2018 before date 20/08/18.